We seek to hire a professional commercial painter with at least 5 years of painting experience to paint commercial buildings, structural steel, bridges, restaurants, hotels, hospitals and more. The painter must be reliable, pass a background check and/or drug test as required, have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license.
- Read blueprints/instructions and assess surfaces to determine the scope of work necessary
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures, containment systems, etc.
- Prepare surfaces for painting including scraping loose paint, sanding, etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (caulking)
- Mixing and inventorying paints needed for projects.
- Paint per manufacturers application specifications
- Must follow all safety guidelines.
Contact IQ Painters
- Experienced painter with 5 years painting experience.
- Possess thorough knowledgable about commercial painting processes
- Ability to work on construction sites with other trades
- Preparation, protection, brushing, spraying, cutting are must-have skills
- Ladder, scaffold and boom lift operation required
for more information.